Sign up for
Get news, events, special
offers and more quarterly.
IMPORTANT MEMBER NOTICE
Kentucky Telco makes the safety and security of our members’ sensitive information a priority. In order to improve protection of member accounts accessed through online banking and mobile banking, it is necessary to require that all usernames and passwords meet certain criteria.
Please note: You MUST change your username and password on your pc, laptop or tablet through e-Teller. Your updated log-in information will carry over to the mobile app. You cannot change this information from the mobile app.*
You can make username and password changes by going through the following steps:
- Log in to e-Teller online banking on your pc, laptop, or tablet.
- Select the “Options” tab.
- Under the “Modify Login Information” section, input your new username in the “Enter New” field next to “e-Teller ID.”
- The “e-Teller ID” (username) must begin with an alpha character and contain at least one non-alpha character. It must not include your account number.
- The e-Teller password must contain at least one alpha character, and one non-alpha character, and must be at least eight characters long.
After July 13, when logging into e-Teller, you will no longer be able to use your existing username and password that do not meet the security requirements. Please take some time today to update your log in information.
*If you are currently receiving SMS text alerts through the mobile app, you will have to re-enroll by texting “STOP” to 86020. Once you receive a confirmation text, log back in in to the mobile app, select “Set-Up SMS Here” and follow instructions.